STRESS AND ANXIETY: THE CAUSE AND ANTIDOTE
The current generation we live in, are faced with multiple activities, working in multiple location and companies, the desire to make most use of the time for each day and so on. These has erupted many symptoms in the life of human leading to unknown sicknesses and diseases which have shut down the immune system and subsequently result to a fatal ending. Several have always concluded that these could be attributed to a genealogy or ancestral illnesses, while some feel it is spiritually inclined. However, these factors aforementioned on which this article is based on, is basically the downfall and rapid cause of premature deaths around the world.
To begin with its elaboration, we would first make a precise definition of both factors, to have a better clue, to what would be immensely discussed here. What is Stress and Anxiety? I would define each separately. Stress can be defined as a generated mental or emotional tension which results from adverse or demanding statuses while Anxiety can be defined as a feeling of impatience, perturbation, nervousness, agitation about something without an unknown or uncertain conclusion.
Having defined what Stress and Anxiety is, let us take a look at the symptoms, in order to assist a fellow when such is viewed or perceived.
There are lots of Symptoms of Stress, but I will list out a few that is very common today, these include:
- Constant Headaches and body pain.
- Insomnia, Nightmares.
- Difficulty in proceeding with learning new things.
- Neck ache, Muscle spasms and back pain.
- Frequent blushing and sweating.
- Feelings of loneliness and worthlessness.
- Reoccurring cry spells and suicidal thoughts.
- Frequent colds, infections and herpes sores.
- Rashes, hives, “goose bumps”.
- Excess belching and flatulence.
- Constipation, diarrhea, loss of control.
- Mumbled speech.
- Increased frustration and number of minor accidents.
- Difficulty breathing and multiple sighing.
- Frequent urination and increased anger and hostility.
- Constant tiredness, weakness and fatigue.
- Excessive defensiveness and suspiciousness.
- Social withdrawal and isolation.
These body systems architecture are to be monitored effectively in relation to stress which could affect the body organs and tissues.
- Nervous Systems
- Musculoskeletal Systems
- Respiratory Systems
- Cardiovascular Systems
- Endocrine Systems
- Gastrointestinal Systems
- Reproductive Systems
Get further details of Stress issues from AIS
These are the common symptoms of anxiety.
- nervousness, restlessness, or being tense
- feelings of danger, panic, or dread
- rapid heart rate
- rapid breathing, or hyperventilation
- increased or heavy sweating
- trembling or muscle twitching
- weakness and lethargy
- difficulty focusing or thinking clearly about anything other than the thing you’re worried about.
- digestive or gastrointestinal problems, such as gas, constipation, or diarrhea
- a strong desire to avoid the things that trigger your anxiety
- obsessive compulsory-disorder (OCD)
- performing certain behaviors over and over again.
- anxiety surrounding a particular life event or experience that has occurred in the past, especially indicative of post traumatic-stress disorder (PTSD)
Get further details of Anxiety issues from Healthy Lines.
Other causes of STRESS and ANXIETY include:
- Not been recognized in anything.
- Too much responsibilities.
- Difficulties keeping up with targets.
- Making the right decision alone.
I would highlight the necessary measures to be taking in dealing with Stress and Anxiety, which I refer to as ANTIDOTES.
- GOD factor cannot be overemphasized, so we should ensure we seek him and get a deep knowledge of how stress and anxiety can be eradicated. There are several scriptures that laid emphasis, “All burdens are lifted at Calvary”, “Be anxious for nothing but in good counselors they could be a relative, friend or colleague.
- Rest: This one of the essential factor of eliminating stress and anxiety. You can take a nap of 30-45 minutes, you can close your eyes, shut down yourself from everything and anything for 8-10mins. All this will ensure that you are in a good condition for the day. Take leave for those working and round the clock, take vacations to places for sightseeing and environmental or geological change that will suit and ease your nerve.
- Healthy Food: Endeavor to eat well and eat right. Several causes of stress and anxiety can be attributed to lack of food or good dishes, when we deprive ourselves of it, it can affect our mental state leading to a breakdown of the body system. Get supplements, vitamins, antioxidant drugs, and eat a balanced diet meal e.g. Rice and Beans (lots of vitamins in there!)
- Avoid Loneliness: No matter how lonely you feel, always remember that you are not usually
- Avoid Creating Problems: It is good to work hard (physically) and work smart (mentally), however, we should endeavor to stay within the frame or scope of our routine or assigned activity. Engaging in non- related activities can cause stress and anxiety.
- Laughter: It might sound strange or perhaps several have already discovered this secret of alienating stress and anxiety by engaging in laughing conversations, attend comedy shows or watch comedy movies. All this will assist in ensuring you have a good and well controlled body system.
- Exercise: This is where I am very good at. It is just a perfect recipe for stress removal. Take a jog for at least 30 mins to 1hr every day or in the evening, register at a gym center and start doing “cardio”, try and refresh yourself through the use of those equipment. It will not only remove those factors but also eradicate illnesses.
- Treat yourself Right: Stop patronizing road side chemist with no basis in pharmacy or medicine (you can ask them for verification of certification), visit hospital for medical test and await results before taking a step on which drug to take (the use of under-over dosage drugs or medication can escalate into a fatal body disorder).
IT WILL BE WISE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE THE RIGHT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT ENSURING THEY STAY HEALTHY, FOR THOSE THAT ARE AWARE, PLEASE ENDEAVOR TO SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE WITH ANOTHER, THIS COULD SAVE A LIFE.
NO STRESS, NO SICKNESS, HEALTHY LIVING
Leave a Comment