TAKE A BOLD STEP TOWARDS SUCCESS
Taking bold steps have always been an issue for people over the years, especially given the fact that the year is at its infancy. There will be drafted plans with structured objectives to execute those plans this year, but the fact remains that most of the plans aren’t attended to due to like of drive to take a bold step!
How then can such repetition be eliminated as we begin a new dawn this year. It is right to ensure we have a well detailed plan at the inception of the year, but core laid down rules must be followed, if we finally want to meet our target for this year. Companies, business Owners, Career gurus, etc., have already outline their views, strategies, targets and estimated result for the year. It is also essential for every individual, family, institution, partnership, to do likewise. If we ever seek to remain relevant to our generation.
Take cognizance of the following, as you seek to achieve tremendous success for each year.
- Be sensibly ambitious: This refer to the ability to rationalize positively the view about success and ensuring positive and right perception is incurred in bringing it to fruition.
- Write down your plans: Several are very good at saying they will do this and that but forget or neglect it as the days passes by, either by pressure to succeed or the inability to retain the objectives laid down for the year. Have a jotter and pen, put it down in writing, paste a copy on your desk or even a note of it on your PC.
- Pursue the Resources Needed: Several have great ideas but no financial empowerment to effect it. Seek for networking through partnership, companies, SMEs, etc.
- Do a proper research: There are several people who have done the same or similar project or projects, you intend on achieving. Seek to meet with them via in person, email, social sites, etc. Study about that project, list down the S.W.O.T analysis and get a mentor.
- Tick through your Objectives: Always ensure that you take stock of what you have done along the way, to decipher what is left unattended to.
- Engage like Minds: To be successful in your laid down plan, you must make friends, however, friends with the same orientation and perception about success.
- GOD first: One aspect of life and the paramount is ensuring that God is first in your plans, it is good to have plans but when you are week, sick, tired, dejected, rejected, disappointed, etc., who pulls you through, only God can do so. Ensure you rely not on your own understanding, always seek his counsel about everyone else.
Taking a bold step to success begins now! You can’t afford to delay further, when procrastination sets in, then failure is around the corner.
Wishing you a wonderful 2019!
Leave a Comment